Planned Parenthood of Central Oklahoma Health Services
Making decisions about sexual behavior and reproductive health can be challenging. Intense emotions and fears may be involved. At Planned Parenthood of Central Oklahoma, we listen, provide information and identify local resources if additional help is needed.
PPCO services include:
- Routine gynecological care, annual pelvic and breast exams and Pap tests
- Birth control information and methods, including oral contraceptive pills, contraceptive injections, IUDs, diaphragms, condoms and emergency contraception
- Diagnosis and treatment for sexually transmitted infections HIV counseling and testing
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Referral for adoption, abortion and prenatal care
- Colposcopy services for the evaluation of abnormal Pap tests
- LEEP for the treatment of dysplasia
- Mid-life services
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Fertility awareness instruction
- Community education programs
- Professional training and consultation
- Resource library
- Transgender health care services
- Advocacy and legislative monitoring.
We accept cash or check, insurance (BlueCross/BlueShield, CIGNA, HealthChoice, Medicaid, OEPIC, NALC, United Healthcare) and credit cards (AmericanExpress, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa). We will file your insurance paperwork, too.