Our audiences include: educators, social workers, human service professionals, youth ministers, youth group leaders, group home workers, counselors and other health professionals, caregivers, foster parents, school personnel, clergy, recreational staff, and many others.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Sexuality through the life cycle
- Teen pregnancy prevention
- HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections
- Facilitating parent-child communication
- Providing seuality education for people with developmental disabilities
- Exploring personal values
- Eeveloping educational materials and learning activities for the classroom of youth group
- Basic sexuality and sexual health
- Sensitivity to gay and lesbian youth
- Promoting abstinence as part of a comprehensive approach
- and many more!
We are happy to provide staff training, in-service, and professional workshops that are dynamic and informative. We can design and implement a variety of tailored, on-site workshops and seminars for your community agency, business, or school by request. Our goal is to help you develop knowledge, skills, expertise, and comfort with students, clients, and patients. Professionals from a wide variety of disciplines call on us for assistance, and we respond with programs, training, and resources designed specifically for their needs.